- Brand review and audit, stakeholder research and consultation, competitor benchmarking and market testing, brand strategy, narrative and visual identity development, brand guidelines development
- Strategic marketing, development and review of audiences and key messages, advertising campaign review and planning, market research and analytics
- PR & Public Affairs: PR strategy, national and international media engagement, media and spokesperson training, speech writing, stakeholder mapping, stakeholder engagement strategy, policy and government relations
- Communications: internal communications & staff engagement strategy, communications review and audit, social media strategy, customer relationship management (CRM) and comms
- Corporate: review and production of key publications, films, strategic and corporate mini-sites and presentations; corporate and stakeholder events planning and evaluation
Michael is available to design and lead executive team or broader staff workshops and presentations, or to present at Board or stakeholder meetings and events.
Audit, benchmarking and peer-review services are available across all marketing and communications disciplines, and are undertaken with sensitive professionalism and discretion.